*|MC:SUBJECT|*

Boardview Insights #84

Hi theres,

If you're not embarrassed about your new product, you should have launched earlier

--- Recent posts ---
Communicate Your Strategy in 9 Popular Ways
46% of companies have no strategy execution process in place. Learn how the other 54% uses 9 ways to successfully communicate a strategy and goals.
 
--- Curated top picks ---
Digital Transformation Readiness Report 2018. Appian's report shows that companies are enthausiastic about digital transformation, but generally understaffed and overwhelmed.

Meeting business needs with technical solutions is a challenge...
How CMOs Differ From Other C-Suite Roles. This report by Russell Reynolds is a real gem. It boasts plenty of stats about what makes Chief Marketing Officers so different....

CMOs are 49% more imaginative than 'Other Executives'...
And here's how CMO's differ from CIOs/CTOs, and from CFOs...
A Decade Of MarTech: Top 10 Ideas. Ten years ago, Scott Brinker started a blog for marketing technologists. Over time we've been introduced to the Landscape, the Stackies, Martec's law and many other MarTech related concepts. Cheers to that.

Find out where MarTech can help you execute your business strategy. Go to the app!

https://app.boardview.io/register
LinkedIn
Twitter
Website
Copyright © 2017 Boardview.io, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferencesunsubscribe from this list or subscribe if you aren't subscribed already.
*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*